MotoMail is a fast, easy, free way for the families and friends of deployed Marines and sailors to send letters to their loved ones in Iraq. These 'one-way' letters are downloaded, printed, and ready for delivery, usually within 24 hours.
MotoMail is endorsed by Marine Corps Community Services, and unlike e-mail, can be taken anywhere and read and reread.
To participate in the program, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the MotoMail website at www.motomail.us/login.cfm.
- Click on the New MotoMail Account box.
- Enter the security verification code in the first box, as it appears on your screen.
- Enter your email address in the second box.
Note: If you do not an email account, click on the Create Yahoo Email box at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Continue to Next Step box.
- Read the Terms/Disclaimer, and if you agree to the terms and conditions of use of MotoMail, click on the Accept box.
- Select your country of residence, select Marine Corps, and click on Continue.
- Fill in the form provided with your (the sender’s) information, to include a password for your MotoMail account, then click on Continue.
- Highlight the deployed address of the Marine or Sailor you would like to send MotoMail, and click on Continue.
- Fill in the information on the Marine or Sailor you would like to send MotoMail, and click on Continue.
- A Welcome Note is provided for your information and reference. Once you delete the Welcome Note, you will be brought to your address book where you will be able to see the Marine or Sailor’s name that you entered earlier.
- From your address book you can compose letters, add addresses, and begin sending MotoMail.
Access the 'moto mail' server by clicking this link: www.motomail.us/login.cfm